Tuesday, June 17, 2008



On a whim Kayla and I went to the US Open 18 hole playoff, Tiger vs. Rocco, Monday at Torry Pines in San Diego. We had no tickets and didn't really know what we were doing, but we made it there, got into the US Open, and saw Tiger up close. We had a great adventure from getting there, to parking, to actually getting into Torry Pines. (you'll have to ask us about it sometime) The man in the picture is some random USGA volunteer. Where's Kami? Don't feel to bad for Kami, she is spending the week at the beach with her good friend Kylie.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh My! I would love to hear about your experience at Torrey Pines! My son Nicolas would be so jealous! Hope you got some souvenirs! Pictures too! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you, hopefully sometime soon!
Love you
Angela
TEXAS

Colleen said...

hey guys! I love that I can check up on you with your blog. I can totally picture you up for an adventure with your little golf trip, haha. That's an awesome picture!
-colleen