Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our super fun awesome friends Phil & Michelle and their 3 daughters, Sophia, Sasha & Gretta gave Bruce a pool party to celebrate his 40Th birthday. It was a party all for Bruce, lots of food, chocolate cupcakes and playing in the pool. Bruce was thrilled to have his nephew and niece Kenny and Holly there, who were visiting from North Carolina. It was so much fun and Bruce was really touched by all the effort the Marcellins went to, to make his birthday party so special.

2 comments:

summer... said...

yeah. so fun. i found your blog from jeanette murphy. i hope you are doing good. hope everything is good for you all. miss seeing you.

Mama Marcellin said...

Oh my word Michelle! I am your chubbiest friend ever!!! I LOVE the pictures with Bruce and Sophia. They both look so cute. My husband is the master cannon baller-CLEAR THE POOL! I love you Michelle Annette.
Friends Forever-
The Other Michelle Annette